The impact of technology of football
Thursday, May 28, 2020 from 5:00 PM - UTC +3
We invite you to take part in our second webinar devoted to the widespread use of the various technologies in football. This time, we bring together IT developers and football experts from Russia and Finland to exchange their expertise, give practical advices how to start using technology, what aspects to consider during the implementation in football practice, how to handle ethical issues when dealing with athletes.
Technology is changing the way we manage football as sport and business. It is a change in the way in which professional football teams optimize their performances, their training, their encounters. In recent years, technology has continued to advance, and football practitioners are utilizing technology in new and creative ways to train athletes.
Therefore, it is important to stay up to date with most recent technological innovations and know how to incorporate them into practice efficiently. At our webinar, we want to present the latest technologies that have recently been developed and incorporated into football practice.
Our experts who represent program developers and football practitioners will discuss the implementation process, pros & cons, existing limitations, and barriers in the use of various technologies in football.
- Konstantin Sonkin, Founder, i-BrainTech, Phd, MBA, Brain -Machine Interface expert and established entrepreneur
- Timo Perälä, CEO, Player Accelerator Group, High performance & sport technology, Finland
- Valery Rozenberg, engineer, graduate of Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University, CEO, FC Kolomyagi, Russia
- Dusan Matovic, professional football player and coach from Serbia, UEFA A, MA in Sport Science
- Teemu Varis, CEO, CoachTools, Finland
HOW TO JOIN:
The event will be in ZOOM. To join the event, you need to use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89787867913
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Online broadcasting will be available.